Saturday 14 February 2009

Overdoing the diary!

I've always had a tendency to take on too many things and this Thursday just gone was a case in point.

Luckily for my sanity though even I realised I couldn't possibly do everythig I was meant to and so managed to get some things moved.

I was meant to be marking some student work, doing a screen test for an Edge Hill University DVD, taking part in two heavy meetings, doing a live book review on local radio and presenting a research paper at Liverpool University. Looking at the list earlier in the week the perils of saying yes to too many things became clear.

I shifted some things and got to the end of the day (relieved to have got the research paper out of the way) but I think in future I am going to ask more questions before I agree to things.

No comments: