Wednesday 6 May 2009

Friends of Garston Park meeting

Some time ago I blogged about the possibility of setting up a Friends Group for Garston Park. I did some letter writing and e mailing and now have a list of people who are interested.

I'm coming back to the subject now because we've got a first meeting fixed and I want to make sure as many potentially interested people as possible know about it.

The date is 26th May (a Tuesday) at 7pm at the Garston Leisure Centre. It would help if I knew how many people are coming so if you haven't already been in touch but do want to come, please drop me an e mail to my council address which is
paula.keaveney@liverpool.gov.uk. If you can't come to this meeting, but would be interested in getting involved, please also drop me an e mail.

No comments: